INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB)
PROJECT TITLE: Strengthening CSOs as inclusive actors of good governance and development in Sierra Leone
PROCUREMENT NUMBER/BID REF. No.: MAPCO/EU/MUWODA/APT/NDICI CSO/2022/439-792/- 2023 – 01
DATE OF ISSUE: 25TH JULY 2023
- This invitation for Bids follows the general procurement Notice for the above project which is in fulfillment of the European Union procurement policy
- Movement for Assistance and Promotion of Rural Communities in Sierra Leone (MAPCO) in partnership with MUWODA and APT –UK has received funds from European Union Delegation (EUD) in Sierra Leone for the implementation of the above project in Pujehun and Kenema districts, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of these funds for payments under the agreement resulting from Equipment and supplies BID REF: EU/MAPCO/MUWODA/APT/NDICICSO/2022/439-792/- 2023 – 01
- Supplies to be provided
The subject of the contract is the supply, and after-sales service by the Contractor of the following item:
- Vehicle for the implementation of the Strengthening CSOs as inclusive actors of good governance and development in Sierra Leone project in Pujehun and Kenema Districts:
|Supply of vehicle (Double carb – Pick up 4X4)
- Bidding will be conducted using the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures with specific reference to the EU’s procurement Guidelines and is open to all suppliers who can demonstrate their ability and capacity to supply the required goods intended within the stipulated time frame.
- Interested candidates may obtain further information from and inspect the tender documents at the Office of both (MAPCO) and MUWODA in Bo and Kenema during normal working hours.
- Interested Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the Offices of both (MAPCO) and MUWODA in Bo and Kenema between 9:00am to 3:30pm daily starting the Wednesday 26th July to Wednesday 16th August 2023.
- A complete set of Bid documents may be obtained by interested candidates upon payment of non-refundable fees of NSLe 5,000 (Five thousand New Leones or Five million old Leones Only) in cash or Bankers cheque payable to MAPCO project account at Zenith Bank.
- Completed Bid documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with Bid reference number and be deposited in the Bid box at: 19 Francis Lavally street Off Bo/Taiama Highway, Kebbie Town Bo; MUWODA office: – 32 Swaray street, Kenema City or 94 Dambala road, Bo City, on or before Thursday, 17th August, 2023 at 12.00 noon (Sierra Leone Time).
- Prices quoted should be net inclusive of all taxes and delivery must be in Sierra Leone Leones or its equivalent in euros and shall remain valid for Thirty (30) days from the closing date of the bids.
- All Bids must be accompanied by among other documents as indicated in the bid dossier;
- A Bid security of Le 5,000,000 or its equivalent in euros.
- A valid NRA tax clearance certificate
- A valid NASSIT tax clearance certificate
- A valid business registration certificate
- A valid Municipal/local council business license
- Price quotations in Sierra Leones or its equivalent in euros.
Bids will be opened on Friday 18th August 2023 at 11: am, in the presence of bidders and/or bidders representatives who choose to attend, at the office of the Executive Director, MAPCO, 19 FRANCIS LAVALLY STREET KEBBIE TOWN BO.
- Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids shall not be submitted electronically or through facsimile.